Who this membership is for
- Previous students that already have knowledge of the course platform, and Birgit's teaching style. This option was created to support students, beyond the courses, to help you to develop your own unique painting style.
- Along with the provided materials, join a larger community of artists where you can share, with continued to be support, no matter what painting at the time.
This is not a replacement for the online courses
- Rather, it is meant to help you to continue to grow as an artist, with special member offers, monthly meetings, and pop ups.
How to Follow the success path
- When you join go to the Home page, and pick and choose your interests from the links or modules.
- Recordings from all the monthy meetings, and demonstrations
- Exclusive members only content
- Reference photos
- Community and member to member meetings
- Early enrollment and access to new courses
- Membership anytime discount 25% on any e-course
- Pop up in the studio access as I develop new paintings and courses
- Bonus: Beginners course review
Birgit O’Connor, is a signature member of CWA-M, LWS-M, NWWS, and is an award winning artist, judge, juror and author of the top-selling North Light books “ Watercolor in Motion”"Paint Watercolor Flowers" and “Watercolor Essentials” along with being included in three other titles. Known for her original paintings and inspirational teaching style. In 2019, she is expanded into portraits which have been well received into international shows. Currently Birgit has reduced here busy traveling schedule so she can continue to develop and build her online courses. She has been included in over 60 national and international publications, the New York Times, SF Gate,Artist Magazine and Watercolor Artist Magazine INK in New Mexico, in the United States, Dobry Zank, (publication in Poland) "L'Art de l'Aquarelle in France. Her memberships include Cambridge Who’s Who, Who's who in America and Who's who in American woman. In 2018 she launched a Podcast "The World of Watercolor Painting" to help support and encourage artists from around the world (available on your favorite podcast app). www.birgitoconnor.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
What students say
"Thanks Birgit, I really enjoy the demos! I’m full of enthusiasm and I feel you give us the confidence to tackle any subject... thank you so much for your time and patience" Mary Cosgrove
"I'm thankful and grateful for your on-line courses, which have enabled me to explore and develop my desire to create my own works of art! Thank You, Birgit!" Agnes Franzak
"The membership is a treasure trove of inspiration and information touching so many different types of painting and subjects. A truly great learning opportunity." Trish K.
"I’m so happy I found Birgit’s classes after having bought her books, I was blown away. " Lee Sorenson CA
" Wow Thank for adding a comprehensive manual with all the basics.....your membership program just gets better and better, Thanks so much for your great instruction as well as your enthusiasm.....truly, this is the best investment in painting instruction ever. I'm a member of the San Diego Watercolor Society. At our last meeting the demo artist said "you only get better if you paint" You have facilitated that for me" Jere Mcinerney
"You pour your heart/soul into all that you give to each of us, your students. Your courses reflect your passion for the art & teaching." Georgia Young"
"As a school district administrator I have been in thousands of classrooms over the past 30 years. I want to complement you on your teaching style, your access though technology, and of course your art work. I would highly recommend you to anyone be they a beginner or advanced watercolorist." Linda Denton