About the mini-course
To help you to have an idea of what an online course is like this non-interactive course was designed for you to have fun, keep it simple and be successful.
Begin with simple 5x7 paintings, then later if you like increase the size using the same techniques. Learn how much water to use, when to apply the color, surface drying time, how to create texture, and so much more.
Go at your own Pace and have access to the content at anytime with no time limit.
What is covered in this course
- Paint wood & texture
- Whats important in a composition
- Paint simple barns & buildings
- Grassland, bushes and trees
- Keep your colors clean
- Minimize details
- Use watercolor blooms to your advantage
- How much water should you use
- Understand more about types of brushes
- Get an idea of what an online course is like
- Keep it simple