Do you think watercolor is just too hard?
Are you embarrassed to show anyone your paintings?
Do you dream of being a watercolor artist?
Here is a clear success path just for you
As a professional artist with three best selling books, I help painters of all ages, become the watercolor artist they have always dreamed of. This proven step by step process, gives you a clear success path with easy lessons, while you gradually build your skills and remove the fear and overwhelm.
I am often, teaching focused online courses, and live online and in person workshops, but what I realized that many beginners wanted to join but had no idea of where to start.
I have two beginner programs available, one for the new beginner who has never even picked up a brush, and one for those that have already tried watercolor, and want to build skills and become more comfortable with the medium.
You can become the watercolor artist you have always dreamed of with my different programs
Just getting Started - New beginners
- For those that have never picked up a brush.
- Includes a six month success path, that opens once a month
- Start with the simplest lessons, get comfortable with the medium, and build skills.
- Go to the enroll button above or below
Watercolor in Motion - Beginners - Intermediate
- For those that have already tried watercolor and want to become more comfortable with the medium.
- Gradually build skills with paintings that I am sure you will love.
- Includes a one year success path, that opens once a month
- Based on a combination my three books, "Watercolor in Motion" "Watercolor Essentials" and Painting Flowers in Watercolor"
- Click here
Birgit O’Connor, is a signature member of CWA-M, LWS-M, NWWS, and is an award winning artist, judge, juror and author of the top-selling North Light books “ Watercolor in Motion”"Paint Watercolor Flowers" and “Watercolor Essentials” along with being included in three other titles. Known for her original paintings and inspirational teaching style. In 2019, she is expanded into portraits which have been well received into international shows. Currently Birgit has reduced here busy traveling schedule so she can continue to develop and build her online courses. She has been included in over 60 national and international publications, the New York Times, SF Gate,Artist Magazine and Watercolor Artist Magazine INK in New Mexico, in the United States, Dobry Zank, (publication in Poland) "L'Art de l'Aquarelle in France. Her memberships include Cambridge Who’s Who, Who's who in America and Who's who in American woman. In 2018 she launched a Podcast "The World of Watercolor Painting" to help support and encourage artists from around the world (available on your favorite podcast app). www.birgitoconnor.com