About the materials and setting up the palette
- Terry cloth towel so prevent brushes from rolling around on the table and make it easier to wipe off any access water or color from our brush.
- Shallow well covered palette by using shallow wells it will help control the amount of water next to color and prevent it from diluting the color too much. The cover is to cover the color when not in use.
- Large water containers, this was you won't have to change your water as often.
- Pigment, tubes of transparent watercolor, refer to the material list. Use as needed
- Here is my palette set up but you can also choose the color wheel layout option.
Pallet set up.cwk (DR) copy 2.pdf