- # 8, 14, 20, Sable/Synthetic round blend brush
- #30 Natural or Sable/Synthetic round blend brush
- # 3 Synthetic brush
- #20 wash mottler (or 1” flat brush)
- #50 Wash Mottler brush or any other large synthetic wash brush.
- 1 sheet of 140 lb. CP Arches paper torn into quarters
Based on Winsor & Newton’s brand
French Ultramarine blue
- Cobalt blue
- Winsor Blue (Red Shade)
- Burnt Sienna
- Perm Sap green
- Yellow Ochre
Projects can be done with the 5 ml tubes or a student set—substitute as needed.
- Covered palette or palette of any type.
- Large 1-gallon plastic rinse wash bucket.
- Paper towels
- Old terry cloth
- Pencil (2HB is fine)
- Kneaded eraser
- Mr. Clean Eraser
- Hair dryer
You can work within your budget and substitute as needed.
I often use Dick Blick for my art supplies and am now an affiliate. What I like about them is that they have a vast inventory and ship fast.
Grafix Dura-Lar wet media film
Paint Watercolor Flowers - Author Birgit O'Connor
Plastic opaque sheet in addition to my palette
Perfect for aspiring, student, and novice artists. Includes higher-quality student-grade paint, paper, and brushes.